Welcome to Budget Repair.
Please browse through this agreement meticulously and fully grasp the policies before purchasing any specific product or service from our website. Should you access, visit or utilize this site or any of our services, you accept you have read through, grasped and approved be bound by these specific terms explained below.
Terms & Conditions functions as a contract between us, the business, and the client/customer who utilizes the products/services;
Definition And Interpretation
The following terms utilized in the following sections have these definitions and meanings:
- ‘Parties’ mutually represents ‘the Company’ as well as its workers, dealers, 3rd parties, staffs or any kind of entity which is duly legitimate to act on behalf of the Organization for the performing of the Products as the Service Provider and ‘You’ as the Customer and the official agencies, technicians, employees or any specific entity duly allowed for and on behalf of you.
- ‘Products’ represents a variety of items available as hereinafter shown on the ‘Shop’ tab of the Site or on every other section of the Site.
- ‘Service Provider’ describes the Organization and/or the workers, representative, service provider, 3rd parties, personnel or any entity which is duly licensed to act on behalf of the Organization for the sale of the Goods.
- ‘You or Your’ describes the Customer or Client.
Permissions & Registration
Unregistered customers (or “Guests”) might gain access to some section of the site or the information that is not confined to a password. Accessibility to constrained regions of the site will only be accessible to authorized customers of Budget Repair and accessibility to these types of sections constitutes contentment of the agreement of Budget Repair. Accessibility to stated sections will likely be refused if the password is not correct.
To be able to benefit from the complete features of the site and to purchase products and/or services, it will likely be required for you to sign up. In case upgraded, brand-new, additional and/or improved features are introduced to this site, formerly subscribed customers will not usually require to re-register. Nevertheless, you might be expected to re-acknowledge the Agreement and/or additional stipulations that may go along with the new features, improvements and/or developments.
As a part of the enrollment procedure, you may be supposed to generate a User ID and select a password. It will be your liability to select a suitable password and to make it confidential.
Restriction on Use
Except as explicitly mentioned in the Website Terms and conditions, none of the components and Intellectual Property explained therein might be duplicated, published, dispersed, republished, saved, exhibited, submitted or transferred in any kind or in any form or manner, including, digital, mechanical, photocopying, documenting at least, without the previous authored consent of Budget Repair, or the specific intellectual property owner. Any specific utilization of Website Content — which includes any commercialized use, duplication for reasons other than as listed under the Website Terms, adjustment, submission, republication, or efficiency — without the previous penned authorization of Budget Repair -is absolutely forbidden.
About the information on our site
Information on our site
We make sensible endeavors to upgrade the information on our site, however either or both might be obsolete at any time. We are under absolutely no commitment to renew our information and we make simply no representations, guarantees or assurances that the information on our site is precise, comprehensive or current.
Information is not advice
Our site includes information which is for general info only and is not meant to be guidance to you. In case you are uncertain about any of the information on the site, make sure you seek expert or specialist guidelines for your specific situations.
Viruses, mistakes or omissions
Sadly, we don’t pledge that our site, or any information on either will likely be devoid of mistakes or omissions. Furthermore, we don’t ensure that our site will likely be protected or free from glitches or malware. We suggest that you utilize your own malware protection application.
Use of the Website:
As a buyer or a seller, you agree that:
- Neither the Company nor any of the Staff member has offered you any recommendation concerning an appropriate product or service for you;
- You are officially authorized to obtain and maintain information in your, or any other appropriate jurisdiction;
- You have not provided us with details associated with your acquisition of services that are incorrect or unreliable;
- You will offer us any extra info which might be realistically needed so that we are able to fulfill our lawful, regulatory and contractual duties, such as anti-money laundering responsibility;
- You will inform us immediately about all the modification details;
- You are of an adequate age to legitimately use the services, and you are unaware of the other legal factors to avoid you from utilizing services we offer;
- You take exclusive accountability for any limitations and challenges related to acquiring and keeping services;
- By utilizing products or services, you are not making a controlled purchase, as this phrase might be interpreted by the regulator in your jurisdiction;
- You are not utilizing our website for any unlawful objectives;
- You give up any right you might have acquired to engage in a class action lawsuit against any specific individual associated with the sale of products/ services;
- You accept that you have distinctive responsibility for determining if (i) the acquisition, the application or control of products/ solutions (ii) the feasible identification or depreciation in the importance of solutions with time, (iii) the sale and purchase of solutions; and/or (iv) any other task or exchange linked to services has tax ramifications.
- You will communicate professionally and avoid derogatory phrases or terms.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
Business/Firm, or the acquaintances, merchants or their respective officers, proprietors, personnel, dealers, private techs or licensors (collectively the “Parties”) confirms the perfection, adequacy, timeliness, integrity, wholeness, or convenience of the Details together with the Parties dis-claim commitment for errors in the Info.
This Site as well as all the details is made accessible on “as is” fashion, without having assurance, either signified or expressed, such as the suggested warranties related to merchantability for a definite intention, or non-infringement. Besides that, there are simply no warranties concerning the results of the use of the Info. The Parties never ensure that the Site is free of trojans or other detrimental aspects. It will not affect those warranties which are deficient of exclusion, restriction or changes under the stipulations in line with this Agreement.
Updates to the Terms
The Company reserves the right, at the sole judgment, to modify, adjust, insert, or eradicate specific elements of this agreement anytime throughout the sale by publishing the amended Terms on the Site. When you use the Site after those updates are posted, you are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by those changes. These Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Budget Repair as described below. If you choose to terminate your legal agreement with Budget Repair, you may do so by canceling Your Account on the Site.
We may terminate these Terms, terminate your access to all or part of the Site or our Services, or suspend any user’s access to all or part of the Site or our Services, at any time, without notice to you, if we believe, in our sole judgment, that you have breached or may breach any term or condition of these Terms, if we believe it is required by law, or otherwise. If we terminate your service, or you terminate the service, you will not be entitled to any refund of any sum you have paid us, and we may delete any User Material or other materials relating to your use of the Site and/or our Services on Company’s servers or otherwise in its possession. You acknowledge that Budget Repair shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site and/or our Services.
You agree that termination will not relieve you of any obligation to pay any accrued charges. You shall be charged the full amount of the fee for the month in which our Services were terminated. All sections which by their nature should survive the expiration or termination of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect subsequent to and notwithstanding the expiration or termination of this agreement.
Events outside our management
- We will not be accountable or answerable for any inability to ship, or delay in performance of, any of our commitments under an agreement which is attributable to situations outside our practical control (“Force Majeure Event”).
- A Force Majeure Event consists of any specific act, occasion, non-happening, omission or mishap beyond our sensible management and involves particularly (without restriction) the following:
- Lock-outs, strikes or additional commercial activity.
- Invasion, riots, civil fuss, terrorist assault or danger of terrorist harm, conflict (whether announced or not) or hazard or pre-planning for battle.
III. Explosion, fire, tornado, avalanche, earthquake, subsidence, outbreak or some other natural catastrophe.
- Impossibility of the utilization of railways, planes, motor transportation or some other way of community or non-public transport.
- Not being able to use public or personal telecom coverages.
- The acts, decrees, regulation, stipulations or limitations of any authorities.
If any specific stipulation of the Contract is found by any Court of proficient jurisdiction to be unenforceable or even outdated, that provision will likely be restricted to the minimal scope required so that this Contract may otherwise stay in impact.
Neither Party will likely be accountable for any specific hindrance or inability to execute its duties under the Contract (apart from transaction duties) in the event the delay or problem is because of causes beyond the practical control, for example a strike, blockade, conflict, act of terrorism, riot, natural catastrophe, malfunction or cutback of energy or telecoms or information networks or Devices, or government act.
Nothing in the Contract stops the Organization from unveiling Customer data and details to the degree obligated by law, subpoenas, or court commands, however the Firm tend to use commercially reasonable endeavors to inform Customer where allowed to do so.
The Contract possibly will bind and inure to the value of each Party’s allowed successors and assigns. Neither Party might allot the Contract without the advance authored permission of the other party, apart from that the Firm might allocate the Contract without authorization to a reseller or with regards to a merger, reorganization, acquisition or additional transfer of most or significantly all of its possessions or voting securities.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction And Venue
This Contract is governed by the regulations in the state of Indiana, without respect to choice or confrontation of law guidelines thereof.
General Terms and Conditions for all Product Subscriptions and Upgrade Plans
Budget Repair does not guarantee that it’ll be able to repair or amend any kind of device and/or issue. All repair requests will be handled and/or approved on per device and per problem basis. Budget Repair holds the complete right to deny any repair or request if Budget Repair and/or it’s employees are unable to or lack the capacity to repair it for any reason.
If you decide to buy and bring your own part to us for a repair, you hold the responsibility for it to work. If the part you bring doesn’t work, thereon it’ll cost additional $15 to go through the same repair again each time you bring your own part or additional $10 if we order our own part thereon for the same repair.
Subscription and upgrade plan pricing is subject to change. New pricing takes effect upon renewal of your subscription or upgrade plan.
You take complete responsibility to make sure that Budget Repair is able to repair your specific device with a specific problem before you purchase any of our subscriptions.
The “Ultimate Plan” covers up to a maximum of 25 devices under our fair usage policy.
Processing of Account Payments
Company may use third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions (“ESPs”) to process financial transactions. You irrevocably authorize us, as necessary, to instruct such ESPs to handle such transaction and you irrevocably agree that Company may give such instructions on your behalf in accordance with your requests as submitted on the Site. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use of each applicable ESP, and in the event or conflict between these Terms and the ESP’s terms and conditions then these Terms shall prevail.
To provide continuous service, Budget Repair automatically renews all paid subscriptions upon expiration. Such renewals are generally for the same duration as the original subscription term (for example, a 1-month subscription will renew on a monthly basis, a 3-month subscription will renew on a 3-month basis, and so on). By using the Site, you acknowledge that Your Account will be subject to the above-described automatic renewals. In all cases, if you do not wish Your Account to renew automatically, please follow the directions set out under “Cancellations & Refunds.”
Cancellations & Refunds
When your paid plan begins, you will receive an e-mail receipt. There will be no Cancellation Fees if you haven’t claimed any repairs.
If any repairs are claimed and if you cancel before 6 months, then you are responsible pay Budget Repair the total cost of the repairs minus what you’ve already paid in the plan. This rule applies to all subscription plans listed at https://budget.repair/subscription-2 and any and all subscription plans listed on the https://budget.repair website.
You can cancel your Account at any time, and you will not be charged further; however, you will not receive a refund when you cancel. Directions for cancelling are below.
DIRECTIONS FOR CANCELING YOUR ACCOUNT
- Log in to your Budget Repair Account.
- Click “Your Account,” then “Subscription”.
- Under “SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS”, click “Cancel” or “Delete”
- You’ll be redirected to the payment gateway where your monthly payments are setup. After reading the notes there, choose and confirm the Cancellation option.
Your Account will be deactivated immediately, and your account data will be scheduled for deletion. Deletion may occur at any time.
If you cancel before the 12 months period, the respective cancellation fee will be due on your account. If you fail to pay your cancellation fee within a week’s time of it becoming due, thereafter a payment delay fee of $10 would be applied every 7 days until the remaining balance is paid off in full.
The Corporation welcomes your queries or remarks concerning the foregoing Terms and conditions.
Email address: [email protected]
Phone number: 765-393-9924
We believe it is crucial that individuals who access Budget Repair website is familiar with the type of info which will likely be gathered through the site, exactly why we acquire it, the way those details are gathered and utilized, and the actions that Budget Repair takes to safeguard the credibility of the personally identifiable details that you might give to us. This is vital; hopefully you will take some time to browse through it meticulously.
Information We Collect:
When you sign up for our products and services, we collect your email address, name, and other information. We also collect non-personal identification information such as the pages you viewed, device type, browser type, geo-location information, application version, operating system, and more. This information helps us to improve our services.
Should you submit an order, Budget Repair may also request other details, for example billing address or a credit card number. This info is utilized to set up a customer billing account.
Contact details, as well as other information you provide as part of the signing-up process is saved by us and utilized to offer you the info you have asked for. We suggest you to keep your username and password details confidential in order to avoid unauthorized access to your account.
Web browser cookies:
Cookies are basically text files that are transferred by site (or service providers) to your hard drive through the web browser you use to access the website. These cookies are not harmful to your computer, and are stored to capture some important information that helps us understand, remember and save your preferences for the future visits. No any personal information is collected or affected by these cookies.
Using our website, app, Facebook page etc. you can connect and share your comments, actions and other information with users. In the event you decide to share your personal information with other users, we suggest you to keep your privacy in mind. We are not liable for any privacy or security in case you choose to make your information available to the public. We do not share your personal information with our other users.
How We Use Your Information:
We use your information for several purposes:
- To provide seamless and personalized products and services to our users
- To create new services
- To help you find a reliable service through our website
- To customize the advertisements you see on our website
- To communicate with you
- To deliver newsletters, surveys, special offers
- To detect and stop illegal, unauthorized and fraudulent activities
We may also use your geographical information in order to personalize your experience on our website.
- Responsibility for Your Data: You recognize that you are completely answerable for your details that you provide Budget Repair. You symbolize you have all of the obligatory rights to your details and that you’re not infringing or violating a third party’s guidelines by submitting it.
- Consent to Use Your Details: By posting Your Details through our Site, you offer us a consent to make use of it. We don’t assert any specific possession to Your Details, however we certainly have your consent to make use of it to aid us function and expand. By doing this, we won’t infringe any specific rights you own in Your Details and we are able to help publicize your details.
- Privileges You Allow: By contacting us or submitting Your Details, you provide us a non-exclusive, international, royalty-free, predetermined, sub-licensable, unceasing permit to use, illustrate, personalize, regulate, reproduce, scatter, spare, and develop derivative works of Your Details to give the Solutions and to advertise us, your store, or the Solutions in general, in any form and via any channel, which includes any of the services or third-party site or marketing channel.
- Improper, Bogus, or Deceptive Information: This should be a wise practice, however there are specific kinds of information we don’t wish published on Services (for lawful factors or otherwise). You acknowledge you will not publish any information which is hazardous, menacing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or otherwise distasteful or in violation of our Prohibited Items Policy, or any section of our Terms. You also acknowledge not to publish any information that is fake and deceiving or utilizes the Services in a way that is deceitful or misleading.
We take the security of your private information seriously, utilizing suitable technical or organizational actions constantly in place. The website is safeguarded against unauthorized accessibility utilizing the advanced security gadgets and ‘firewalls’. We have implemented appropriate procedures that detect, report and investigate the personal data breaches. In case a data breach occurs that is likely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, we will immediately inform it to ICO. We will assign a data protection officer who will take proper responsibility of the internal and external data breaches, and perform compliance and assess the situations precisely.
The services we offer on our website are inclined to those over 18 years of age. If you are under 18, please close our website or use guardian’s permission in order to utilize the services we offer. We will not be responsible for the activities performed under your account, and it is parents’ liability to ensure the actions are tracked appropriately. While submitting registration info, in the event we find that the date of birth is not compatible with the system (less than 18 years old), we will refuse the access.
If you utilize the site or mobile app, you might also permit push notifications, SMS, updates, e-mails or other forms of mail messages specifically delivered to you outside or within the phone app to the cellular device or PC browser. Should you authorize your permission to get these kinds of emails a device token will likely be provided that should be related to the device you use.
If you have any question, please send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.